Saturday, August 30, 2014


Promise to My Dearest Reader,


            I’ve always taken the advice given to Jo March in Little Women by Louisa May Alcott very seriously. Write about what you know. I will always endeavor to give you authenticity in all of my prose. Research is one of the most fulfilling parts of being a writer. A conversation here, a trip to a location there, it all makes for a well-rounded story to you.

Not to say that I won’t embellish, take some artistic license or put my own unique spin on my stories, as they are my stories, but a grain of universal truth will always be present. That is what I hope speaks to your heart, mind and most importantly your soul. From never judge a book by its cover to what happens in the dark always comes out in the light there are certain invaluable lessons that are universal. One invaluable truth will be always be present in each of my books; with a little sacrifice, some perseverance and bucket load of laughter, love conquers all.

Whether I transport your imagination to another city, another country or another world; leave it to The Heiress of Eros to lay the life-jewels of love and passion at your feet. Let’s take a journey together, with a side of diamonds…

 

                                                                                                All My Love,

                                                                                          TiffanyMonique                                                                                 

 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment